czyli wyścigi chartów puchar

Rynek nie dla prosów z uwagi na bardzo ograniczoną chłonność. Na pojedynczej gonitwie kokosów nie da się wyciągnąć, ale biorąc pod uwagę, że psiny biegają codziennie od 11 do 22 to przy tej ilości gonitw niewielkie wygrane na koniec zapewne potrafią się zsumować w solidny zysk (jeśli ktoś jest konsekwentny).

Rynek jest BARDZO zmienny, ale spoofing jest stosunkowo rzadki. Charty niestety nie chodzą w in-play, więc łatwo jest zostać z otwartą pozycją, tym bardziej, że najbardziej kusząca liquidity pojawia się często już po post-time.

Zastanawiam się jaką stawkę jesteście w stanie upchnąć na tych rynkach. Ja przy 50 euro miałem już duże problemy, szczególnie z zamknięciem pozycji gdy rynek idzie przeciw mnie.

Na koniec kilka prostych rad zaczerpniętych z pewnego bloga:
1. I know it's tempting, but avoid getting involved until 2 mins to go.
2. Make sure your stake size can be supported by the market.
3. Ignore WOM. In my view it's a waste of time in thin markets.
4. Be wary of getting involved if all the dogs are trading at 5.00 and over.
5. Be wary of a short priced favourite. Once it gets close to evens or better, it's not unusual for a large amount to take it out by a significant number of ticks.
6. The liquidity varies dramatically at certain times of the day. Adjust your trading style accordingly as the markets dictate.
7. Don't be afraid to oppose a large isolated amount. If it has nothing behind it to lend support, it frequently disappears.
8. Make use of William Hill Radio - there's a link on my home page. These guys know their stuff. It's not unusual for the market to react to what they say.
9. Don't be afraid to place small amounts outside the live prices. They'll frequently get matched. This is particularly useful outside the 2 min limit.