Opcje tematu
#6304838 - 20/08/2014 12:47 Championship 2014/2015
Conrad Offline
"I'll slip an extra shrimp on the barbie for you"

Meldunek: 14/11/2000

puchar Przegląd sezonu 2014/15 puchar

Według ekspertów z 'The Telegraph': http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footbal...-15-season.html

Kursy na wygranie ligi wzięte przed rozpoczęciem sezonu.

Birmingham City
Title odds 50/1
Last season 21st
Key player: Clayton Donaldson. The forward was a vital reason for Brentford winning promotion from League One and he has all the physical attributes to be potent at this higher level.
Best case scenario: Lee Clark really is one of our best young managers and he manages to avoid the problems of last season despite the club’s financial problems.
Worst case scenario: The dramatic escape from relegation on the final day of last season was merely a temporary stay of execution.

Blackburn
14/1
Last season 8th
Key player: Jordan Rhodes. The Scotland international has agreed a new five-year deal and his goals will once again prove vital.
Best case scenario: The revolving door for managers has ground to a halt and Gary Bowyer has laid the foundations by going 12 games unbeaten at the end of last season.
Worst case scenario: Rhodes suffers an injury and Bowyer becomes the latest managerial sacking at Ewood Park.

Blackpool
150/1
Last season 20th
Key player: Peter Clarke The experienced defender has arrived from Huddersfield and will have to be at his very best to keep the backline intact.
Best case scenario: Manager Jose Riga signs enough players to have a fighting chance of avoiding relegation and the Oyston family are removed as owners.
Worst case scenario: The Oystons stay, youth team players are forced to play because of a lack of numbers and relegation is confirmed in March.

Bolton Wanderers
20/1
Last season 14th
Key player: Jermaine Beckford. If the striker can rediscover the form he had at Leeds, Bolton could have next season’s top goalscorer on their books.
Best case scenario: They had one of the best squads on paper last season, but this time they prove it with manager Dougie Freedman becoming more attack-minded.
Worst case scenario: They remain stuck in mid-table limbo. Others have fallen even further after relegation from the top flight and Bolton must be wary of following.

Bournemouth
20/1
Last season 10th
Key player: Matt Ritchie. The winger missed the start of last season but proved his importance to Eddie Howe’s team on his return.
Best case scenario: Bournemouth appear at home in the division now and a repeat of the second half of last season could secure a play-off place.
Worst case scenario: The goals of Lewis Grabban prove difficult to replace and Callum Wilson fails to hit the ground running. Howe leaves for a bigger club.

Brentford
33/1
Last season 2nd League One
Key player: Moses Odubajo. The winger had attracted interest from Premier League and Championship clubs so Brentford have done well to sign him from Leyton Orient for £1m.
Best case scenario: Manage to mount a second successive promotion push that puts them on the brink of the Premier League.
Worst case scenario: Manager Mark Warburton is exposed at this level, the team lose promotion momentum early and suffer an immediate return to League One.

Brighton
20/1
Last season 6th
Key player: Craig Mackail-Smith. Only returned from injury late last season but will be crucial after the sale of Leo Ulloa to Leicester.
Best case scenario: Brighton repeat their excellent record from last year against their so-called rivals – and avoid the dreaded play-offs.
Worst case scenario: Sami Hyypia proves unable to adapt to the Championship and Albion finish mid-table, with fans drifting away.

Cardiff
5/2
Last season 20th Premier League
Key player: Adam Le Fondre. A lack of cutting edge cost Cardiff dear last year, and Le Fondre - newly-arrived from Reading - will need to provide it.
Best case scenario: Vincent Tan doesn’t do anything bonkers, Gary Medel and David Marshall stay put and Ole Gunnar Solsjkaer oversees an instant return to the top flight.
Worst case scenario: Tan changes the team’s colours to red and yellow polka dots, Solsjkaer quits and fans desert in droves.

Charlton Athletic
50/1
Last season 18th
Key player: Simon Church. Big things were expected of Church but he has never lived up to it. This feels like a make or break season.
Best case scenario: They take confidence and momentum from last season’s successful battle against relegation and do not have to fight another one.
Worst case scenario: Having lost one of the stars of last season, Diego Poyet, Charlton struggle again and fall into the third tier.

Derby County
8/1
Last season 3rd
Key player: Craig Bryson. The Scotland midfielder was hugely influential last season and Derby succeeded in snubbing interest from Burnley this summer.
Best case scenario: Derby go one better than last year and forego their usual play-off trauma.
Worst case scenario: McClaren’s team suffer a hangover from their heartbreaking late defeat to QPR at Wembley and start the season badly.

Fulham
3/1
Last season: 19th in Premier League
Key player: Ross McCormack. An £11m signing in the Championship is enough to raise anyone’s eyebrows, but for McCormack? No player will be under more scrutiny.
Best case scenario: McCormack bangs in 30 goals, Felix Magath wins Manager of the Year and Fulham return to the top flight with consummate ease.
Worst case scenario: McCormack flops, Magath is sacked and Fulham wallow in mid-table, prompting Shahid Khan to sell up.

Huddersfield Town
50/1
Last season 17th
Key player: Nahki Wells. Did superbly early on following his capture from Bradford. Has the ability to be potent at this level, provided he stays fit.
Best case scenario: Finally shake off their reputation as a solid Championship club and put themselves in the promotion hunt under the canny leadership of Mark Robins.
Worst case scenario: They start the season badly and lose confidence in their ability to play at this level.

Ipswich Town
25/1
Last season 9th
Key player: David McGoldrick. The former Forest striker has been a decent buy for Mick McCarthy and scored 16 goals last season.
Best case scenario: McCarthy’s experience of this division proves crucial and they reach the play-offs.
Worst case scenario: Aaron Cresswell is not replaced, they side stay mid-table and owner Marcus Evans loses patience with McCarthy.

Leeds United
33/1
Last season 15th
Key player: Sam Byram. For a club that continues to fail to punch above its weight, the sight of a quality homegrown player could do wonders for supporters.
Best case scenario: The chronically inexperienced Dave Hockaday proves a tactical genius and owner Massimo Cellino allows him to sign players who are not only Italian.
Worst case scenario: Hockaday is out of his depth and Cellino sacks him, as well as two other managers before the end of the season. Another distracting takeover bid is launched.

Middlesbrough
14/1
Last season 12th
Key player: Grant Leadbitter. The driving force behind Middlesbrough, the midfielder will spearhead the club’s push for the play-offs.
Best case scenario: Aitor Karanka is given a few loans from old friend Jose Mourinho to further strengthen an improving Boro squad.
Worst case scenario: Karanka loses Leadbitter, Rhys Williams and Albert Adomah before the transfer window closes.

Millwall
50/1
Last season 19th
Key player: Riccardo Fuller. Despite his relatively advancing years - Fuller is 34 - the Jamaican is a dangerous striker at this level.
Best case scenario: Manager Ian Holloway utilises all his experience and defies expectations by leading Millwall to a top-half finish.
Worst case scenario: The lessons of last season’s near miss are not learnt and the team are involved in yet another nervous relegation battle.

Norwich
10/3
Last season 18th in Premier League
Key player: Lewis Grabban. A prolific striker further down the leagues, Grabban will need to succeed where Gary Hooper and Ricky van Wolfswinkel failed last season.
Best case scenario: Championship defences prove rather easier to crack than ones from the top flight and Norwich go up in a blaze of goals.
Worst case scenario: Neil Adams’ lack of experience proves fatal as his side fail to shake off their relegation hangover.

Nottingham Forest
14/1
Last season 11th
Key player: Andy Reid. The influential Irishman is a class apart in this division and will need to repeat his form of last season.Best case scenario: The emotional return of Stuart Pearce gives Forest a huge boost in home games and Forest finish in the top six.
Worst case scenario: Forest owner Fawaz Al-Hasawi continues to polarise opinion at the City Ground and the Pearce effect wears off quickly.

Reading
20/1
Last season 7th
Key player: Jem Karacan. The midfielder remains one of Reading’s key players and if he can steer clear of injuries his team may have a chance of a return to the Premier League.
Best case scenario: Nigel Adkins makes up for last year’s near-miss by securing a play-off berth.
Worst case scenario: Missing out on the play-offs on the final day produces a hangover and Adkins is unable to spend the money he needs.

Rotherham
50/1
Last season 4th League One
Key player: Adam Collin. The former Newcastle goalkeeper was the hero in their play-off penalty shootout win over Leyton Orient and is likely to be busy all season.
Best case scenario: Manager Steve Evans continues to nurture the siege mentality that served them so well last season.
Worst case scenario: Evans makes Rotherham the team everyone wants to beat and they do just that, sending them straight back to League One.

Sheffield Wednesday
33/1
Key player: Oguchi Onyewu. Vastly experienced and much-travelled American defender could be a key figure in a well organised defence.
Best case scenario: Finish above Leeds, Huddersfield and Rotherham to take Yorkshire bragging rights and launch a push for the play-offs, enticing the crowds back to Hillsborough.
Worst case scenario: The improvements made under Stuart Gray last season turn out to be just another false dawn and another relegation battle ensues, in front of a half-empty stadium.

Watford
16/1
Last season: 13th
Key player: Lloyd Dyer. At the age of 31, Dyer has plenty of experience and was part of the Leicester squad that went up last season.
Best case scenario: The team rediscovers the form that took them to the play-offs in 2013 and they turn more away draws – 10 of them last season –into wins.
Worst case scenario: A disappointing mid-table finish last season is the start of a slump rather than the end of it and Watford are dragged into trouble.

Wigan
9/1
Last season 5th
Key player: James McArthur. The heartbeat of Wigan’s team, McArthur has risen in prominence since the sale of James McCarthy to Everton.
Best case scenario: The highly-rated manager Uwe Rosler is given the funds by Dave Whelan to take Wigan back into the Premier League, and he duly succeeds in doing just that.
Worst case scenario: Rosler loses a few more of his key players to Premier League clubs and mid-table beckons.

Wolves
18/1
Last season 1st League One
Key player: Bakary Sako. The French-born Mali international was superb for Wolves last season. He is quick, direct, skilful and versatile.
Best case scenario: They follow the same path as Southampton and Norwich by building on the feelgood factor of one promotion by following it up with a second.
Worst case scenario: Expectations soar to unrealistic levels for Kenny Jackett’s side after promotion and the fans perceive a mid-table finish as a failure.

Do góry
Bonus: Unibet
#6383206 - 30/12/2014 20:20 Re: Championship 2014/2015 [Re: Conrad]
szymontom Offline
Pooh-Bah

Meldunek: 02/01/2011

Dyscyplina.Piłka Nożna - Anglia - The Championship
Spotkanie.Ipswich - Charlton
Typ.x
Kurs.3,95
Bukmacher.Betsson
Data.30.12.2014 g.20.45

Analiza.

Zalegle spotkanie Angielskiej The Championship gdzie zespol Ipswich podejmuje Charlton .Faworytem tej potyczki gospodarze ktorzy sa na miejscu 2 z 44 punktami na koncie,natomiast goscie to lokata 11 i punktow 31 i strata 9 oczek do miejsca barazowego,a wiec maja o co jeszcze grac.Po drugie ostatnie spotkania pomiedzy tymi zespolami bardzo zaciete...
29/11/14 CHAM Charlton - Ipswich 0:1
01/01/14 CHAM Ipswich - Charlton 1:1
30/11/13 CHAM Charlton - Ipswich 0:1
26/12/12 CHAM Charlton - Ipswich 1:2
22/09/12 CHAM Ipswich - Charlton 1:2
28/10/08 CHAM Ipswich - Charlton 1:1

Bylo pare remisow i jesli zwyciestwa ktorejs z ekip to tylko jednym golem.Zaskakujace jest to ,ze Ipswich z tym rywalem na swoich smieciach w ostatnich 3 spotkaniach zanotowalo 2 remisy i porazke.Tak wiec mozna smialo stwierdzic,ze rywal malo wygodny.Jesli dodam do tego jeszcze fakt,ze Charlton na ostatnie 6 spotkan ligowych,4 zremisowal,to remis wydaje sie tutaj bardzo prawdopodobny.Po takim kursie warto sprobowac.Typuje wynik 1-1.

Do góry
#6401429 - 27/01/2015 17:16 Re: Championship 2014/2015 [Re: Conrad]
Valverde Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Meldunek: 03/11/2005
Rotherham - Bolton x @ 3.25 Betsson

Bolton niewątpliwie od czasu, kiedy ich managerem został Neil lennon grają o wiele lepiej. Zaledwie jedna porażka w jedenastu poprzednich spotkaniach to doskonały wynik, jak na drużynę, dla której widmo spadku mocno zaglądało w oczy. Jednak największą bolączką Wanderers wciąż pozostają wyjazdy i nie zmieniają mojej opinii ostatnie wygrane z słabiutkim Milwall, czy notującym regres formy Sheffield Wed. Z kolei Rotherham po bardzo dobrym początku sezon notuje typowy dla beniaminka spadek dyspozycji. W ostatnich czternastu starciach wygrali tylko raz. Na szczęście dla miejscowych sporo też remisują i wciąż dryfują nad strefą spadkową. Rotherham na 26 starć aż 11 razy podzielił się punktami, w tym aż sześc razy w ostatnich dziesięciu starciach. Mając na uwadze indolencję strzelecką obu ekip spodziewam się nudnego spotkania zakończonego remisem w okolicach 0:0, 1:1.

Do góry
#6433413 - 18/03/2015 18:19 Re: Championship 2014/2015 [Re: Conrad]
Valverde Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Nottingham Forest - Rotherham
Typ: x
Kurs: 3.50
Buk: Betsson

Niby statystyki nie grają, ale ciężko przejść obok faktu, że 10 z 12 ostatnich spotkań pomiędzy Nottingham i Rotherham we wszystkich rozgrywkach zakończyło się remisami. Oczywiście Forest notują niezłą passę - tylko jedna porażka w ostatnich dziewięciu spotkaniach. Jednak należy również pamiętać, że muszą sobie radzić bez swojego najlepszego strzelca Britta Assombalongi, zaś do szóstego miejsca dającego start w play-offach tracą przed dzisiejszym starciem aż 11 punktów. Z kolei Rotherham choć ma sześć punktów nad strefą spadkową wciąż nie może być ligowego bytu. Dlatego też spodziewam się zaciętego starcia zakończonego polubownym remisem. Do składu gości wracają Lee Frecklington oraz Danny Ward, zaś ex-gracz Nottingham Matt Derbyshire to wyróżniająca się postać w zespole gości.

Do góry
#6442127 - 06/04/2015 09:09 Re: Championship 2014/2015 [Re: Conrad]
Valverde Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Huddersfield - Ipswich
Typ: 2
Kurs: 2.45

Miałem ostatnio wątpliwą przyjemność oglądać spotkanie Sheffield Wed z Huddersfield. Mecz nie dość, że był rozgrywany na fatalnej murawie, to w dodatku bardziej przypominał kopaninę. Lepiej spisywali się Sowy, które w końcówce spotkania wyszły na prowadzenie. Gościom udało się wyrównać, ale po naprawdę kuriozalnej akcji - dzida od bramkarza, dwie przebitki głowami i piłka spadła sam na sam z bramkarzem. Tamten występ potwierdza jednak słabą formę gości, którzy nie wygrali od siedmiu spotkań. Huddersfield na szczęście jest niemal pewne ligowego bytu (9 punktów przewagi nad strefą spadkową). Z kolei ich dzisiejszy rywal wciąż bije się o awans do Premier League. Obecnie Ipswich jest ex-equo na szóstej pozycji z Derby i Wilkami. Forma podopiecznych Micka McCarthy'ego jest jednak naprawdę dobra. Siedem punktów i zaledwie jedna stracona bramka w starciu z takimi ekipami, jak Bournoumouth, Bolton i Watford to naprawdę dobry wynik. Co prawda ofensywa nie strzela, jak na zawołanie ,ale mimo to stawiam na skromne jednobramkowe zwycięstwo gości.

Do góry
#6445617 - 11/04/2015 11:16 Re: Championship 2014/2015 [Re: Conrad]
Valverde Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Leeds - Cardiff
Typ: x
Kurs: 3.10

Obie drużyny zajmują miejsce w środku ligowej tabeli. Nie grozi im ani spadek, ani awans. Jednocześnie zarówno forma, jak i umiejętności obu ekip każą spodziewać się meczu z małaliczbą sytuacji bramkowych, jak i goli. W Leeds nie zagra Lee Cook oraz Rudy Austin. Z kolei w Cardiff zabraknie napastników Alexa Revella i Federico Machedy oraz Conora McAleny'ego, Anthony'ego Pilkingtona Kagisho Dikgacoi. Z powyższych względów spodziewam się niezbyt ciekawego spotkania zakończonego remisem.

Do góry
#6457585 - 02/05/2015 12:23 Re: Championship 2014/2015 [Re: Conrad]
Valverde Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Nottingham Forrest - Cardiff City
Typ: 2
Kurs: 3.85

Ostatnia kolejka Championship. Oba zespołu mają tyle samo punktów, jednak nie grozi im ani awans, ani spadek. Dlatego też spotkanie będzie miało czysto prestiżowy wymiar. Miejscowi Forrest na pewno będą chcieli się godnie pożegnać ze swoją publicznością. Sęk w tym, że od dobrych kilkunastu tygodni grają bardzo słabo (dwa remisy i pięć porażek) i można odnieść wrażenie, że chcą aby ten sezon dograć i jak najszybciej zakończyć. Nie bez znaczenia jest również fakt, że gospodarzom mocno się dały we znaki liczne kontuzje, z powodu których nie zobaczymy dziś m.in. Andy'ego Reida, Chrisa Cohena, Britta Assombalongi i Matty'ego Fryatta. Cardiff wprost przeciwnie od rywali, ostatnio jakby złapało wiatru w żagle. 4 wygrane i tylko dwie porażki w ostatnich dziewięciu spotkaniach to naprawdę solidny bilans. Dlatego też spodziewam się, iż znajdujący się w lepszej formie goście udanie zakończą sezon i wywiozą z Nottingham komplet punktów.

Do góry
#6505288 - 08/08/2015 08:31 Re: Championship 2014/2015 [Re: Conrad]
kamasutra Offline
veteran

Meldunek: 16/01/2006
Hull - Huddersfield

Typ: 1
Kurs : 1.70
Bukmacher : bet365

Po nie udanym sezonie w Premier League zespół Hull spadł do bezpośredniego zaplecza ligi i będzie podejmował w dniu dzisiejszym Huddersfield. Jak uczy historia powroty do najwyższej klasy rozgrywkowej w Anglii bywają bardzo ciężkie i trudne , niemniej jednak sądzę że ekipa gospodarzy ma wszelkie przesłanki ku temu by tego dokonać już w pierwszym sezonie .
Gospodarze w okresie przygotowawczym rozegrali 5 spotkań z czego wygrali 3 i dwa razy zremisowali. Udało się utrzymać najważniejszych zawodników w klubie łącznie z Jelavicem i Hernandezem co powinno mieć kluczowe znaczenie w walce o awans. Ekipa Huddersfield z kolei nie błyszczała w meczach przygotowawczych. w 6-ciu z nich zdołała 2 razy wygrać , raz zremisować i 3 razy zeszła z boiska pokonana. Ubiegły sezon też nie należał do najlepszych , drużyna gości walczyła do końca o utrzymanie remisując 4 ostatnie mecze i ostatecznie zajęła 16 - te miejsce co pozwoliło pozostać w Championship. Wiele do życzenia sprawia zwłaszcza defensywa gości która była 4- tą od końca na przełomie całego ubiegłego sezonu.
Reasumując , sądzę że dzisiaj gospodarze zrobią pierwszy krok w walce o powrót do najwyższej klasy rozgrywkowej i pokonają na własnym terenie ekipę Huddersfield przy gorącym dopingu swoich fanów....

Do góry

Moderator:  Akhu, Biszop